Another Thames power station, Lots rd, Chelsea.It was built between 1902 and 1905 becoming fully operational in 1905. At the time it was claimed to be the largest coal fired Power station built. It eventually powered most of the underground railway and tramways. It was converted to heavy fuel oil in the 1960's and the number of chimneys reduced from 4 to 2! It became gas powered in the 70's and the chimneys used as Radio antenna for LBC and Capital Radio!
Terry Farrel is now commissioned to turn it into flats! So watch this space!